Contact:

Kirsten Hodges
(912) 585-7497
travisandkirsten@gmail.com

Modern Ideas. Unique Styles. Beautiful Images.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Waiting Patiently...or trying to at least!

32 days and still counting down...that is as long as Kylin doesn't decide to be late. I am planning on working up until she comes. I've actually been feeling really go0d! I'm so thankful for that! I feel we've been very lucky with this pregnancy as far as health goes. We have most things ready for her and I have to admit...it's hard waiting on a baby to come. Sometimes we end up just sitting in her nursery looking through all the cool stuff we've gotten and talking about our hopes and plans for her throughout life. It has been a lot of fun experiencing this adventure with Travis. I am so glad I get to be a parent right alongside him. It won't be too much longer and we'll have baby pictures to share! I can't believe this little miracle will soon be entering the world.

1 comments:

Erin said...

i know it's so hard waiting for your little girl to come- one mom told me something that i had NEVER thought about when i was waiting on Jackson- this won't last forever. such a simple concept, yet it seems like they will never come. anyway, this won't last forever...these will be the shortest 32 days of your life. we will be praying for you guys as you prepare your home for your little one! it's about to get CRAZY! love you guys!