Contact:

Kirsten Hodges
(912) 585-7497
travisandkirsten@gmail.com

Modern Ideas. Unique Styles. Beautiful Images.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

33 weeks

49 days….give a few, take a few…the day we’ve been waiting for since June will be here. I think I’ve gotten over the period of being completely afraid of labor that I’m just now in awe that “our moment” will be here so soon. She could possibly be here in about 3 weeks and the docs wouldn’t do anything to try and slow it down or stop it. Today I’ve been trying to get things around the house ready “just in case!” I guess you never can really be prepared for something like this. Her room is ready and we have almost everything we “think” we will need when she first gets here but I’m sure there are all those little items we won’t even realize we’ll need until we actually need them!
I’ve read about and heard about the Braxton Hicks contractions but never noticed that I was experiencing them until just two nights ago…it was pretty exciting! I can feel my body starting to get ready for all that it will endure. It’s amazing how our body tries it’s best to take care of us and prepare us. God definitely knew what He was doing when he created us…it’s all just perfect…literally.
Kylin has been kicking and moving around constantly! I can tell she’s growing and getting stronger…actually I can feel it…her little kicks and rolls are so strong sometimes! We are 33 weeks so our countdown begins…49…

0 comments: