Contact:

Kirsten Hodges
(912) 585-7497
travisandkirsten@gmail.com

Modern Ideas. Unique Styles. Beautiful Images.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

36 weeks pregnant!

We have successfully made it to the point where the doctor has told us "If she comes we are not stopping her!" Yay! What a relief I think to have made it to the point where she will be developed enough to come into this world if she were to come early. The past few weeks I've been sort of impatient with wanting her to get her. I think I'm finally OK with waiting however long it takes for her to be ready to join us. Thanks to friends advice I realize I won't get this sweet time back, even though it will be TONS of fun to have her here, I won't ever get to go back and experience being pregnant with my little Kylin again. I have decided to enjoy these last few weeks!
We had a doctor's appointment yesterday which went great. We got to do an ultrasound and the technician gave us a sneak peak in 3D, which we totally did not expect. It was such a nice surprise...and alot of fun! Our little baby still wants to keep at least one hand in front of her face so we couldn't get a full face view, but what we got to see was absolutely precious! She weighs approx. 6 pounds and supposedly has a good bit of hair on her head! I guess she gets that from me! We will now start going to the doctor every week so next Friday will be another checkup. Things are going good...I'm feeling great for the most part and all the last minute stuff we needed to get ready is falling into place. Until next time...28 days and still counting!

0 comments: