Contact:

Kirsten Hodges
(912) 585-7497
travisandkirsten@gmail.com

Modern Ideas. Unique Styles. Beautiful Images.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dr. Visit Jan. 27

Quick Update: Everything looks good that they checked at our appointment today. I am about 1 cm dilated. I was kind of bummed it wasn't more, but hey...it's a start! I realize too that labor could still start anytime even though this afternoon I was only 1 cm...so that's exciting! I had to get another shot of Rhogam since the last time I had it was at 24 weeks and it lasts only about 12 weeks. They had to draw blood first, which was NOT fun. I DO NOT like getting my blood drawn!!!!!!! I'm having lots of stronger "pre" contractions...not going to call them false, because they are doing something and preparing my body! I'm getting more tired as each day goes on but Travis has really been a huge help with getting things done around the house! I couldn't do it without him! 18 days till due date...

0 comments: