Contact:

Kirsten Hodges
(912) 585-7497
travisandkirsten@gmail.com

Modern Ideas. Unique Styles. Beautiful Images.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

39 weeks

This might possibly be the last post “prebaby”. We went to the doctor Thursday afternoon and I was only about 1 ½ cm dilated my cervix was thinned out almost all the way. So progress is being made and I’m obviously having some contractions but they are going away instead of progressing. We go back to the doctor Tuesday and will get an ultrasound and hooked up to the monitor so they can check everything out. Hopefully, if I’ve dilated enough then we can discuss a date to be induced…unless she’s already come…which I’m hoping! I came down with a nasty cold a few days ago and it’s making me feel so sick! I think it’s making me feel worse than actually being pregnant! Hopefully the next time I post I’ll be able to post some baby pictures!!!!!!!!! It is sooo exciting being this close. Please keep us in your prayers over this next week as the biggest change in our life is about to happen! I’m so ready to meet little Kylin!

0 comments: