Contact:

Kirsten Hodges
(912) 585-7497
travisandkirsten@gmail.com

Modern Ideas. Unique Styles. Beautiful Images.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

When are you coming...????

This little baby has decided to wait to the last minute! I was just certain she'd be an early bird but I guess not...she's making us wait and teaching us patience before she ever gets here! We're due this Saturday so maybe she wants to be a little Valentine's baby! I am feeling great though...never really thought I'd say that at 40 weeks pregnant, but I feel better now than I have in a long time. She'll definitely be here in a week because the doctors don't want me to go more than 1 week past due...so until then...2 days till due date! :)

1 comments:

Erin said...

yay!! i hope she gets here soon and you don't have to be induced!! we'll be praying for you guys and can't wait for you to have that little sweetie!