Contact:

Kirsten Hodges
(912) 585-7497
travisandkirsten@gmail.com

Modern Ideas. Unique Styles. Beautiful Images.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

in plain view photography

If you don't follow your dreams and set goals that to others may seem unattainable then you will settle for the mediocre life. I want to take the path that is not as worn as the rest. I want to follow my dreams, try out new things, and take a chance even if failure is an option as an end result. How can you ever know the depths God has for you if you aren't willing to dive in head first?

Here I go taking a chance. I have found something I absolutely love and I am going to run with it.

in plain view photography... I am going to work on building a portfolio, other than my own little subject, and see where this leads. I am so excited! I plan to focus solely on babies and children in modern and unconventional settings and we will see where things lead. Until then...enjoy the moments in plain view.

1 comments:

Jaynah said...

oh wow! That's awesome! Let us know if we can help in any way!