Contact:

Kirsten Hodges
(912) 585-7497
travisandkirsten@gmail.com

Modern Ideas. Unique Styles. Beautiful Images.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

5 months old!


I absolutely LOVE this shot!


I have enjoyed "playing" with all the pictures I've been taking.



It's as if she's really pondering something important!





Someone likes being silly!

5 months is such a fun age....aren't they all though! I guess at each stage you find all the new ways to enjoy your little one.


Where did my itty bitty baby go? Kylin is now starting to sit up! It seems like just last week we brought home that helpless, immobile, teeny, tiny baby! Here are some recent pictures I wanted to post for your enjoyment. I have taken up the hobby of photographing. When you have such a cute and easy subject it makes taking pictures so much fun!

0 comments: