Contact:

Kirsten Hodges
(912) 585-7497
travisandkirsten@gmail.com

Modern Ideas. Unique Styles. Beautiful Images.

Sunday, November 2, 2008


October was a crazy month! Whew....finally after having set this blog up a month ago I'm finally sitting down to get it going. I've been doing good...just continuing to take it slow. Travis and I went to Walmart last nite for some grocery shopping and I could not even walk fast at all....like I felt like a turtle walking so slow but Travis is such a great husband that he walked at my pace right beside me. I don't know what I'd do without him.

I've uploaded a few pics from the past week in OUR life....we can't get our scanner to work so no ultrasound pics yet. :(

This is my new favorite children's books 'You Are My I Love You'. I got it last weekend for Kylin. It is amazing how everything in our life now revolves around this little girl who isn't even born yet!

0 comments: