Contact:

Kirsten Hodges
(912) 585-7497
travisandkirsten@gmail.com

Modern Ideas. Unique Styles. Beautiful Images.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hospital Fun

So....it's about 7:30 p.m. and we are BACK in the hospital for Travis this time. In the past four weeks this is our third visit among us in the not-so-fun place. Travis has hyponatremia and from time to time his sodium will drop and this will lead us to the hospital for an IV and Lasix and lots of donating of his blood! Today his sodium was down to 123. Usually we will come in when it's like 127 or a little higher so this is the lowest it's been in a few years. He gets very lethargic and nauseated, looks pitiful, and I wish I could take his place. I mean, it's not fair he gets the comfy bed and I'm cramped in one of those chairs in the corner! Oh well...I'm just thankful that for now all things are going good with our pregnancy....other than the frequent exhaustion...I'm learning my limits and try not too push them to far.
Anyways, right now I'm just taking advantage of the wireless internet here in the room so I'll keep you posted.
That's it for now~

1 comments:

Erin said...

So sorry to hear about Travis!! praying for you guys and your sweet little girl!!